Enhance your vision with Transitions® lenses.
Transitions lenses continuously adapt to changing light, bringing out the best in everything you see. So life looks more vivid, more vibrant, more true.
Transitions lenses block 100% of UVA/UVB light and are available for most any frame or prescription.
Eighty-eight percent of people who try Transitions lenses love them. Ask your eyecare professional which Transitions lenses may be right for you!
Transitions® Signature™ lenses have Chromea7™ technology, which makes them more responsive to direct and indirect sunlight. They are as clear as an ordinary lens indoors and darken to just the right amount of tint outdoors.
- Those interested in outdoor comfort provided by adaptive lenses but only if they are fully clear indoors
- Those who spend a typical amount of time indoors vs. outdoors
- Those who currently wear clear lenses and are new to Transitions lenses.
Transitions® XTRActive® lenses provide more activation for extra protection. They are the only Transitions lenses that activate behind the car’s windshield by reacting to visible light. Transitions XTRActive lenses have a comfortable hint of tint indoors to shield the eyes from harsh indoor light.
- Those interested in protecting their eyes from all kinds of light, indoors and out
- Those who are frequently both indoors and outdoors
- Those who want a lens that darkens in the car
Transitions® Vantage™ lenses give you crisper, sharper vision outdoors, even in the brightest glare. These lenses not only adapt to changing light outdoors, but also polarize as they darken. They are the only lenses with variable polarization which adjusts to match the level of outdoor glare.
- Those who appreciate more vibrant and vivid visual experiences
- Those who spend more time outdoors, and are looking for lenses for their outdoor activities
- Those interested in breakthrough technology
Transitions, the swirl and XTRActive are registered trademarks and Chromea7, Transitions Signature, Transitions Adaptive Lenses, and Vantage are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc. ©2014 Transitions Optical, Inc. Photochromic and polarization performance are influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material.