Protect Your Eyes - and Your Purchase.
|Eyeglass World's One Year Product Protection Plan only costs $25 for the first pair and $15 for the second pair of eyeglasses.|
Our One Year Product Protection Plan covers the replacement or repair of broken, bent or damaged eyeglass frames or eyeglass lenses. You can purchase the plan when you pay for your glasses, or up to 30 days after the date of purchase - and it only costs $25 for the first pair and $15 for the second pair of eyeglasses.
- Current prescription must be valid at the time of replacement of lenses.
- Warranties do not cover lost or stolen eyeglasses.
- Any replacement lenses must be the same prescription as the original purchase.
- Replacement frames must be the same frame style as the original frame. In the event the frame has been discontinued, a new replacement frame style may be chosen from the same price point.
- If a customer wishes to upgrade either the lenses or frame, any additional charges must be collected from the customer.
Your new eyeglasses are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer defects, including material and workmanship, for one year from the date of purchase. While all of our eyeglass lenses automatically include scratch-resistant coating, scratching is a normal result of use and is not considered a defect.
In the event your prescription changes within 60 days of your eye examination, we will replace your lenses (with the same style) at no additional cost.
Merchandise accompanied by a receipt may be returned within 30 days for a full refund less the eye exam fee.