- Proclear 1-Day contact lenses are a daily disposable lens and are manufactured by CooperVision®.
- Proclear 1-Day lenses deliver exceptional levels of both overall comfort, and comfort at the end of the day.
- Patented PC Technology creates a unique lens material that attracts and maintains water, keeping the lenses moist and comfortable all day long.
- Features the only lens material with an FDA-cleared indication relating to improved comfort for those who experience dryness or mild discomfort during lens wear.
- Proclear 1-Day's aspheric optics designed to block both lens aberrations and theoretical corneal aberrations, resulting in crisp, clear vision
- Optimized lens design and handling tint allows for easy lens insertion and removal.
- The patented molded round edge reduces irritation of the eye —resulting in continuous wearing comfort.
Proclear 1-Day Compatibles contacts are made from a next generation, biocompatible soft contact lens material called PC Hydrogel. They provide increased moisture retention and wearing comfort. Proclear 1-Day contact lenses utilize unique phosphorylcholine technology developed by Biocompatibles.