When It's Time for an Eye Exam
Feeling eye strain or fatigue after reading or looking at a screen? Experiencing frequent headaches? Are you playing the "find the right distance" game when you hold up a book or object with fine print? Has driving at night become more of a challenge? Maybe it's just been a while since your last eye exam.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it's time for a comprehensive eye exam!
Annual Exams: The Key To Eye (and Overall) Health
Many optometrists recommend getting your eyes examined every year. An annual eye exam will help you protect your vision through early detection of any eye disease or prescription changes.
Annual eye exams can also help you keep a better handle on your overall health. If your eyes aren't healthy, this can signal other potential health issues to screen for during your visit.
Your eyes are the window to a bigger picture of your overall health. Getting them checked every year is a great way to maintain optimal health!
Find the Right Glasses
The right eyeglasses are important to your health, too. Don't risk damaging your vision with off-the-shelf reading glasses. A comprehensive eye exam from a licensed, experienced optometrist like those at Eyeglass World will result in a unique prescription that will address every aspect of your eye health.
Don't worry. Quality glasses won't cost you a fortune. Eyeglass World offers deals as low as 2 pairs for just $78**. This includes the very best in prescription lens technology from our in-store labs. Because we can create lenses in our in-store lab, in most cases you can leave with your new custom eyeglasses the same day+!
The Right Lenses for Your Lifestyle
Whether you need single vision, bifocals or progressive lenses, we'll make sure you find the perfect glasses and lenses for your lifestyle.
To determine the correct prescription for your vision needs, we encourage you to schedule an eye exam with one of our experienced independent optometrists.*
Eyeglass World's lens options include:
- Light sensitive lenses that adjust to changing light conditions
- Highest UV protection of any photochromic lens on the market
- Built-in scratch resistance
- More high energy visible light protection than ordinary sun prescription lenses
- Block 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Ultimate comfort and protection for the outdoor enthusiast
- Perfect for water sports, snow conditions or everyday driving
- Maximum UV protection
- Incomparable glare reduction
- Virtually eliminates glare on your lenses
- See much clearer, especially at night
- Significantly decreases the glare of oncoming headlights
- Reduce glare from bright lights and computer screens
- Reduce eye fatigue
Visit your local Eyeglass World so our experts can find you the perfect prescription lenses!